This Website is the property of VIRGEN DEL GALIR SL, the identification data of which are as follows:
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Álava, Tomo 1663, Folio 176, Hoja VI-19169, Inscripción 15aTax Identification Number: A48002893
- Registered office: Carretera de Logroño – Laguardia Km 4,8, 01300 – Laguardia (Álava)
- Telephone: 988.335.600 and E-mail: email@example.com
1 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2 OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The data requested on the forms on the website are, in general, mandatory (unless the required field specifies otherwise) in order to fulfil the established purposes. Accordingly, if such data are not provided or are not provided correctly, these purposes cannot be fulfilled, notwithstanding that the content of the Website may be viewed freely.
3 FOR WHAT PUROSE WILL THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L. for the following purposes:
- Managing, processing and responding to requests, applications, incidents or queries submitted by the User when he/she provides his/her data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be stored for this purpose until the User objects or revokes his/her consent.
- Sending to Users on a regular basis, including through electronic media, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest, if the User gives his/her consent by marking the corresponding box or, as the case may be, objects or revokes his/her consent.
4 WHAT DATA OF THE USER WILL BE PROCESSED?
THE COMPANY will process the following categories of data of the User:
- Identification data: name, surname and National Identity Document number.
- Contact data: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Invoicing data
5 WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L is based on the consent sought and which the User may withdraw at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
Consent obtained for the purposes mentioned above is independent and therefore the User may revoke consent for one purpose only without affecting consent for the other purposes.
6 TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data will be communicated to the group companies listed above. They will not be assigned to any other company unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
7 USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- Warrants the he/she is over 18 years old and that the date provided to VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he/she communicates and will keep the information provided duly updated, so that it reflects his/her actual situation.
- Will be liable for any false or inaccurate information he/she provides through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages this causes to VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L or to third parties.
8 COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information concerning relevant products, services, promotions, offers, events or news for Users.
If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L, he/she may unsubscribe from the service by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may write to VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L at Calle Las Escuelas S/N, 32300 – Entoma (Orense), at any time, free of charge, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, to request his/her rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction and portability of his/her data.
The User may also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the following address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the data subject considers that VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L has breached the rights recognized in his/her favour by the applicable data protection legislation.
Notwithstanding the above, the data subject may contact VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L at email@example.com
10 SECURITY MEASURES
VIRGEN DEL GALIR S.L will process the User’s data in a totally confidential manner at all times, observing the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to such data, in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures for that purpose to ensure the security of his/her data and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, with regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which the data are exposed.